The project aims to forecast the size of the workforce required with offsite manufacturing skills, by quarter, by region, across the next 5-10 years.
Due to the continuously evolving nature of technology, the educational requirement to train the workforce continuously evolves too. The industry requires the ability to identify when the workforce requires technology-specific training, how large that trained workforce needs to be, and what technologies need to be trained.
- Define and characterise offsite manufacturing occupations.
- Model the supply and demand for offsite manufacturing labour.
- Forecast the size of the workforce required of offsite manufacturing occupations, by quarter, by region, across the next 5-10 years. This forecast will be made available through the Workforce Information Platform website (www.wip.org.nz).
- Offsite Manufacturing Dashboard
- Unlocking transformation: The potential of Offsite Manufacturing and Systems Change
- Project summary: Characterising the prefabrication workforce
- Full report: Characterising the prefabrication workforce
Project status: Completed
Contract Research Organisation: Scarlatti
Contact Mani at firstname.lastname@example.org