This story is from our Workforce Journey Indicator dashboard, designed to display data about how individuals navigate the construction and infrastructure workforce.
We’ve developed the data stories that pose questions that could shape the future of talent development and vocational education.
- Workforce journey indicators data dashboard
- A more effective model of support for Māori Level 4 CArpentry Apprentices – reducing the time it takes to get qualified
- Framework for Māori in high-skill roles
- Degree-level apprenticeship systems gap analysis
- Workforce Journey Indicators
- Project description
- Data story: How can vocational education improve our workplaces to better retain talent?
- Data story: How do we increase participation of people aged 35+ in further training while they are working?
Contact Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org