This story is from our Workforce Journey Indicator dashboard, designed to display data about how individuals navigate the construction and infrastructure workforce.
We’ve developed the data stories that pose questions that could shape the future of talent development and vocational education.
- Workforce journey indicators data dashboard
- Civil and Heavy Engineering construction: A requirement for a robust and reliable training pipeline
- Supporting technical experts to become work-based trainers
- A Theory of Change for a bystander culture in the NZ construction and infrastructure sector
- Workforce Journey Indicators
- Project description
- Data story: Why do Māori face barriers in advancing to higher qualifications despite higher engagement in training?
- Data story: How do we increase participation of people aged 35+ in further training while they are working?
Contact Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org