ConCOVE Stakeholder Event – Wellington
If you feel like you’ve missed out on our first Stakeholders event, then we have good news for you.
ConCOVE invites you to join us for our upcoming Stakeholders event in Wellington. We have curated few interesting keynote topics which will take your understanding of the future in Construction and infrastructure to the next level. Come along and get a chance to meet the ConCOVE team and learn about the interesting projects we are currently working on.
Numbers are strictly limited – RSVP today – https://concove.ac.nz/index.php/stakeholder-event-rsvp/
Bharti Raniga, General Manager, ConCOVE, has the pleasure of inviting you to our Wellington stakeholder event, where we will engage with various stakeholders, as we bring together the Construction and Infrastructure Industry and Vocational Education providers to ensure the latest industry knowledge and best practice is brought into the COVE.
This event will feature ConCOVE and Industry key note speakers.
Afternoon tea will be provided.
Date: Thursday, 29 July 2021
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Venue – Room C116, WelTec Petone
Numbers are strictly limited and will close once we have reached our maximum
Key Note Speakers Include:
- ConCOVE General Manager – Bharti Raniga
- ConCOVE Board Co-Chairs – Graham Burke & Phil Hokianga
- ConCOVE Board Members
- ConCOVE Project Leads
- ConCOVE Researchers
- ConCOVE Advisory Group Members
- James MacKay, Wellington Institute of Technology, and Richard Nyhof, Head of College, Otago Polytechnic (speaking about the new blended Apprentice Engineering qualification being piloted at Otago Polytechnic)
- Minas Liarokapis, University of Auckland (Senior Lecturer / Director of the New Dexterity research group, Department of Mechanical Engineering (speaking about Robotics)
- Dr Antony Pelosi, Director of Advanced Manufacturing and Prototyping for Design Research Lab (speaking about Advanced technology and design for construction).